New Student Application
The New Student Application Form can be downloaded here, or contact the office to have an application mailed to you. Complete the form for each child entering nursery to Grade 8. Applications for our September program should be submitted to the school office by February 12. Include the following with your application:
- $50 administration fee per student, or $75 administration fee per family
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Copy of your child’s Baptismal certificate
- Copy of your child’s most recent report card
- Information on any special programming your child has been receiving.
Once your application has been processed, you’ll be contacted to arrange for interviews with a school administrator.
Families will be notified of enrolment decisions in writing by April 15.
If you require financial assistance, St. Ignatius Church offers a bursary program to its members. Application forms will be provided upon acceptance.
A Re-registration form must be completed each year for current students. This form will be distributed to students on Monday, Feb. 5, 2018. Completed forms should be submitted to the school office by Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2018. This procedure enables us to keep all information current and to accept new applicants in a timely manner.