On behalf of the St. Ignatius community, we would like to thank you for your interest in our school. All applicants for nursery to grade 8 need to complete the new student application form. In order to secure your best chance of admittance to our programs in September of any given year, please submit a completed application form to the office by February 27, 2017 with the following:
- $50.00 administration fee/student or $75.00 administration fee/family
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate;
- Copy of your child’s Baptismal certificate;
- Copy of your child’s most recent report card;
- Information on any special programming your child has been receiving.
Once your application has been processed, you will be contacted to arrange for interviews with the Principal and Pastor.
Click the link below to go to our important forms page.
Each current school family must complete the re-registration form yearly for all children attending the school. This form will be distributed to current students on February 6, 2017 and is due in to the school office by Monday, February 13, 2017. This procedure enables us to keep all information current and to accept new applicants in a timely manner.