Respect for self; Respect for others; Responsibility for all your actions
Theresa Kolody- McKay is the grade five teacher at St. Ignatius School. She enjoys teaching the grade five curriculum and working with students of this age. Mrs. Kolody-McKay is moved by the enthusiasm and budding leadership skills that her students possess, and she encourages them to demonstrate these skills to others in as many ways as they possibly can. She believes that her students can also be role models of respect and responsibility.
When she is not in the classroom, Mrs. Kolody-McKay supervises the St. Ignatius School Patrol Team, and she participates in various other extra-curricular activities for the students and school staff.
Information for December 20,2016
- Read for at least one half hour every evening
- Return all portfolios (missing 2)
- Sign and return math quiz (ASAP)
- Among The Hidden Assignment (ASAP)
- Sign and return writer’s workshop
- Learn concert song words
- Writer’s Workshop Rough Draft (Jan.10)
- Sign and return science safety poster
- Secret Santa gift $15 (December 22)
- 11:40 dismissal (Thursday)
- Christmas Concert (Thursday) be at church by 6:30!